Followers

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Influenster- Campus Vox box


I love love loved this box. First i must brag on the sour punch straws and punchies, they tastes fantastic. I was in need of a midnight snack and they most definitely hit the spot. The jergens instant sun mousse was a little dark for me personally but it dried fast and most definitely did what it was supposed to do by darkening my skin and making it look tan. I need to make sure people are aware though before buying this product make sure its the tone you want as it is not easily removed when applied. The soft lips cube was great it made my lips feel nice and smooth and it smelled good . As for the St ives and the shampoo conditioner etc i have yet to try them but will update as soon  as i have.

I have recieved these products to try and review and have given my unbiased opinion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment